Boise Area Pets in PawsWatch-ful Hands
FERAL= abandoned or lost, and dejectedly left to fend for itself. Not their choice.
Your one year-old pup is as physically mature as a 15-year-old human!
Different breeds age a little differently, & large dogs faster than small ones.
Want a more exact comparison for your dog? Pedigree.com's website offers a nifty dog age calculator.
Content copyright 2017 ~ All rights reserved by PawsWatch Professional Pet Visiting LLC.
Reproduction in whole or part in any form or medium w/o permission is prohibited and enforced.
BEST EXERCISE FOR A CAT IS ANOTHER CAT!
FERALS would much rather be loved and cared for just as any cat, than to be forced to live alone outdoors with no owner.
EVACUATION PREPAREDNESS for you and your pets...
Emergency frequencies: 920am, 1400am, 98.1fm, or other local
* plan a common evacuation destination with family and/or friends
* ready a container with available items listed here
* ALL PETS- safest place for them, is with YOU!
* VIP papers, money, checks, credit cards
* RX and medical supplies
* eyeglasses, laptop & charger
* blankets or sleeping bags
* clothing for 3 days
* personal hygienic needs
* WATER. WATER, WATER!
* special foods
* bowls, food, water, plastic bags, bleach
* portable radio, flashlight, batteries
* covered carrier for each pet
* leashes & collars with rabies tags, microchip number
* pet health records with your phone number
* photo of pets & you together to show proof of ownership
* make a list of pet-friendly shelters
Did you know that you can MICROCHIP your pet at ANY age?
A simple procedure ~ no anesthetic ~ injected between your pet's shoulder blades.
Without identification 90% of pets will NEVER be returned home.
Shelters & Rescue Groups routinely scan all incoming animals for a chip.
DE-CLAWING is inhumane and barbaric.
Imagine the horrible pain having YOUR own first knuckles cut off!
A cat will suffer it's entire life from this cruel permanent loss of use.
PLEASE... before contemplating this procedure, ask your vet about other alternatives... PLEASE!
"My pets seem okay, so why spend money on a vet exam?"
Our cats and dogs are bred instinctively to hide any appearance of illness.
With that in mind, you'll not always know when something is askew with your pets' health.
Numerous problems could develop within a short period of time.
Remember... one human year is equivalent to several years for a pet.
Unfortunately when symptoms do surface, it happens after your pet has become
overwhelmed by illness or disease, and sadly quite often it is too late for positive outcomes.
PLease... Love your pets by having their health checked annually (every 5-7 years to them).
~ The sadly misunderstood Feral Cat ~
The life of a FERAL is extremely sad... they are so in need of love and understanding.